We first came into contact with AZIZI two years ago, they approached us to sign up to sell their projects, and did a great job educating us on their vision. As a relative newcomer to the market, they had a solid pitch. The type of pitch that sells to the sales person themselves. They were well calculated, humble, and visionary.
Fast forward to today since our meeting, and we find ourselves naturally building a strong momentum to raise awareness to their projects with buyers and investors who have not had the knowledge in what good investments they could actually be missing.
There are many reasons why we personally believe in AZIZI’s products, and why they stood out from the crowed of almost infinite sea of developers in Dubai.
- They deliver what they promise: 2 years from our first meeting, we see their beautiful buildings completed on time, standing tall in high quality, units immediately tenanted , with strong rental ROI and capital appreciation as predicted and fulfilled!
- They deliver faster than any developer in the market: The ghosts of delays and cancellations in the real estate market in Dubai still lurk around and scare potential buyers. This was addressed by tightening rules from DLD and also by some developers setting delivery timelines to be 5+ years! AZIZI approached this with wisdom by choosing types of buildings that can be built in 1.5 years average, and within strong compliance to the regulations of Dubai’s Land Department – no long delays!
- They maintain a strong vision that inspires investors‘ confidence: As the old saying goes in real estate “Location, Location, Location”, AZIZI have chosen their location wisely! They built their properties strategically next to the metro and the life line of the city
- They are a family business: This angle is our favourite. Family businesses succeed based on strong values. The father owns banks, the son leads the development in Dubai, and the daughter is the head designer! Even their building names are based on their family names.
- They are here to stay: We cannot disclose much at this point but AZIZI has incredible plans to come. You will hear from us closer to release but this private family owned business is about to take on more of the big giants.
- They are backed by their own bank: You almost can’t fail when the builder of your house also owns a bank. Unlike other developers that rely heavily on investor upfront payments, AZIZI can hold their own and provide attractive payment options.
- They honour their relationships: We always rate our developers based on our relationship with them, how they treat us and the investors, how accessible they are to us, and how supportive they are in terms of information sharing and timely data. AZIZI has assigned us an attentive relationship manager who is accessible 7 days a week to service our buyers and investors promptly, which is a key element of differentiation in this market. They also do a great job educating and introducing us to their products with ease.
What are they currently offering?
In the strategic Al Furjan area, they have launched Phase 5 of their buildings (yes they are in the 5th round!) and currently have limited stock left at an incredibly affordable rate and delivering in Q2 2018. These buildings are strategically located in Furjan right on the new metro line extension being constructed from Ibn Battuta Mall area toward the new airport and expo site.
In terms of price investment ticket sizes, they carry:
- Studios starting at AED 535,000 @ AED 1,093psd ($USD146,000 @ $USD298psf) with net yield of 8% (profit from rent after service charges deducted) and a capital appreciation projection of 15% PA
- 1 Bedrooms start at AED 1M @ AED 980psf ($USD146,000 @ $USD298psf) with net yield of 7% and 15% PA capital appreciation projection
- 2 Beds start at AED1.2M @ AED 1,101psf ($USD347,000 @ $USD300psf) with net yield of 7% and 15% PA capital appreciation projection
The BEST part is the payment plan:
For 1Bedroom and 2Bedroom:
- Booking fee: 1%
- Down Payment: 10 days after booking fee 4% (in addition 4% to Dubai Land Department to make the purchase official, and AED 5,000 ($USD1,360) admin fees)
- 1st installment: 5% after 2 months from down payment
- 2nd installment: 5% after 2 months from 1st installment
- 3rd installment: 5% after 2 months from 2nd installment
- 4th installment: 5% after 2 months from 3rd installment
- 5th installment: 5% after 2 months from 4th installment
- The above totals to 30% of the purchase price.
- 70% remaining to be paid on handover in 2018-Q2
- Booking/Down Payment: 10% (in addition 4% to Dubai Land Department to make the purchase official, and $USD1,360 admin fees)
- 1st installment: 10% after 1 months from down payment
- 2nd installment: 10% after 2 months from 1st installment
- 3rd installment: 10% after 2 months from 2nd installment
- 4th installment: 10% after 2 months from 3rd installment
- The above totals to 50% of the purchase price.
- 50% remaining to be paid on handover in 2018-Q2
These units can be rented out immediately after delivery and also can be sold (with capital appreciation, after 30% of payment and before delivery)
The investment opportunity here is fast moving, and no we are not just hyping it up. AZIZI have had significant stock movement in just the last few weeks so please talk to us about getting into some of these units, before they become history. We know the investors who bought from the first phases are happy, and more importantly, proud of their smart investment.